SOMAtique High Rise Cycling Leggings is a pair of high-performance leggings powered by CurveTec™ based on the precise division and analysis of the body's muscle distribution. These leggings offer slight compression for your lower body and thus effectively accelerate the metabolism of lactic acid and help with post-workout recovery. The full coverage enhances your safety during exercises.
• The application of CurveTec™ on the knee area is a system of two curves that perfectly fit the bending of the knee epidermis. It also helps to stabilize and fix your knee during exercise, so the risk of muscle displacement is minimized.
• The application of CurveTec™ on the calf area is a combination of a horizontal curve and a vertical curve. This structure offers a form-fitting compression that helps your calves relieve your muscle tension during cycling, so your legs do not feel any constrictions during exercises.
• The application of CurveTec™ on the waist area is composed of six curvilinear structures on the back. The front triangle segmentation lifts and contours your abdomen, reducing the gap between your thighs and abdomen, visually flattening the area while providing sufficient support to your core muscles. The form-fitting design visually highlights your waist and hips and does not slip during your exercise.
• The application of CurveTec™ in the crotch area is composed of two upward-standing arches, which can provide support to the crotch area with a precise fit. It helps to prevent sliding during exercise and is designed based on multiple tests and studies of the movement trajectory of female ergonomics. This unique structure helps you feel protected and carefree during your exercise
• The quick-drying cooling fabric is manufactured with the highest standard in Italy. The superior sweat management properties during intense exercise, help you avoid discomfort caused by moisture accumulation. The breathable fabric has a natural cooling effect and helps your skin stay fresh all day.
The inspiration for these leggings comes from looking up at the sky through the curved branches in the deep forest. The dark clouds before the rainstorm, the glow of the sunset, the darkness before nightfall, and the blue after the rain. The color gradient of the leggings embodies the changes of nature and a deeper understanding of the art of movement.